Saturday, August 8, 2015

Convention Gift Using Gift Bag Punch Board...

There is a new punch board in the catalog this year!  It's called the "Gift Bag Punch Board," and it's a winner for sure!  My sweet friend, Candice, gave me the cutest package at convention this year...made with this fun punch board!  Look how cute it is...


Here is a side view...


Love all those banners!  Too cute!


And there were fun chocolate treats inside...you certainly can't beat that!

Here is a video to watch how you can easily use this punch board...



Hope you enjoy!  Thank you, Candice, for my sweet treat!!!  I love it!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...