Monday, August 31, 2015

Well "Hi" There!!

I am somewhat surprised, but one of my most used sets out of this new catalog has been the "I Think You're Great" stamp set.  I wouldn't say this is the most "I HAVE TO HAVE THAT!" stamp set out of the catalog.  But it seems to be a "Go-To" one for me lots of times.  Quick and fun images make it a breeze to use.  Here is a simple card you can quickly make!  It's not my FAVE card I have ever done, but thought I would share anyway...


I used the "Cherry On Top" Washi Tape (and small pieces of DSP) on the card.  LOVE the color combo and patterns in these products!!!  Here are some pics of the details...





I hope you enjoy this card!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...