Tuesday, August 18, 2015

August Club Project...Double Fry Box...

Time to share the club project we made this month!  I found this on Pinterest and loved it!  I'm sure you will too!  (Crating tip...take advantage of all the creative inspiration out there! You don't have to re-invent the wheel if you don't want to!)

Here is the project we made...


I LOVE the Fry Box Big Shot Die!  It's soooo cute!  Why make one, when you can make two?!  :-)  Here is a double compartment little box...would be great fun for so many treats and small gifts!  What about chocolate in one side and a little lotion in the other?!  Here is a better view of the front...


Love this stamp set!  It's called "I Think You're Great" and it's a good one!  Fun big sentiments and patterns included.



Hope you enjoy this project!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions: designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...