Monday, August 18, 2014

YIPPEE-SKIPPEE Meets Kinda Eclectic...Convention Display Board Sample

I LOVE the stamp set, "Yippee-Skippee!"  So many fun phrases.  I used one on the card I am sharing today.  "Kinda Eclectic" is the star of the show, but love the fun greeting.

On to the card...


Here are a few more pics to show you some details...


Like always...it's the details that make the difference.  Love the distressing, the polka dot background, the rolled corners, the small scallop edge, etc.


I hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Great card!! You're right...it's in the details. I know I'm far behind the stamp world where using a white base and adding a saying and tons of embellishments, banners, washi, etc., makes my head spin and not know where to focus. I love this, and others of your cards!!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...