Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Some "Merry" with Seasonally Scattered...Convention Display Boards...

Have a quick treat bag to share today that I made using the upcoming "Seasonally Scattered" stamp set.  This will be in the Holiday Catalog that will be released the end of this month.  This is a fun and quick project to use as packaging for any small gift you need to give.  What a way to brighten someones day! This one is holiday themed...but would be easy to change for any holiday!  In fact...I made a version of this for club!  CLICK HERE to see that!

Here it the project today...

I stamped and embossed the "Merry" stamp and then colored the "Merry" letters in with the Old Olive Blendabilities marker.  I LOVE these markers.  Even when you are just using one of the colors...and not really blending them...they are just so pretty and fun to use!  After I colored the letters, I added some Dazzling Details to it to just add some shimmer and 3D pop.  

Here is an better detailed pic...

And I love my projects to have lots of textures and layers and all of that fun stuff.  So I liked using all the different ribbons and sequins that I used for the accessories.  The flower was fun too!  I've made these LOTS so you have seen these lots if you are a follower of my blog.  But basically you just punch out a few of whatever size scallop you want to use.  (Here there are 5 layers I believe.)  Then just secure them together with a brad.  Spritz the top layer with rubbing alcohol and scrunch that layer up.  Then spritz again and scrunch the next layer.  And so on until you have this full and beautiful flower!...

(And can I say...I LOVE that Burlap ribbon!)

Here are a few more shots...


Those doilies...man I use A LOT of them!  This one I smooshed some Mossy Meadow ink onto the doily and embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  LOVE doing this!  And you just have to  love that In Color clothespin!!  SO MUCH FUN!


And all of this just goes so perfectly on this amazing Chevron bags.  LOVE them!!!  They are inexpensive and fun to use!  What could be better?!  :) 


I hope you enjoy this project!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks for visiting! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...