Friday, August 8, 2014

Seasonally Scattered Thanks...Convention Display Board Samples Continued...

Have another card to share with you today.  This one is using the "Seasonally Scattered" stamp set that will be available shortly!  It's being debuted in the upcoming Holiday Catalog...which you can get your hands on at the end of this month!  Let me know if you need a copy and I will send you one right out!

On to the card...


I  have to admit...I love this stamp set.  It's so much fun that you have the focal point and greeting all in one stamp.  The set has three stamps in it...a "love", "merry", and then this "thanks".  On this card I stamped the stamp twice...once onto the Crumb Cake.  Then again on the Tangelo Twist.  The Tangelo Twist image, I just cut out the "thanks" letters...which is actually the negative space of the stamp.  Then I adhered them over the stamp that I stamped (and embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder to give it some sparkle) onto the Crumb Cake cardstock.  So fun...and really makes the greeting pop.  

Here are a few more pictures of the details...



I believe I use ribbon on just about every project I make.  Love the texture and pop it gives.  But sometimes you think you just have to tie ribbon around your project.  That's not true!  You can use ribbon in all sorts of different ways!  I love how it looks on this card...and gives the card a fun vertical element.  Think of different ways you can use ribbon next time you go to use it on a project!


Can you see the bit of sparkle the Iridescent Ice embossing powder gives?!  LOVE IT!


Hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

3 comments:

Becky Cowley said...

LOVE this card! I wasn't too fond of this set at first. . . but so many amazing displays, it is growing on me!

Dawn's Greeting Cards said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the idea of having the THANKS in a different colored cardstock. Curious: did you "fussy" hand-cut those letters, or use some software? I'm trying to figure out how to get my Silhouette Cameo to do it for me but can't figure it out since the graphic doesn't completely outline the words. If you could help, I'd appreciate it!

Design With Ink said...

Thank you! I actually did cut these out by hand. So sorry, that doesn't help you, I'm sure. :) If i can figure it out with the Silhouette, I will let you know! :)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...