Friday, August 1, 2014

It's a BIG SHOT BIG Deal!!!


Ok...seriously...I AM SO EXCITED!  What is my #1 most used item in my stamp studio?  Go ahead...ask me!  :)  Ok...I will just tell you.  It is the Big Shot!!!!  Seriously use this ALL. THE. TIME!  For everything.  And...GUESS WHAT??!? !  Purchase a Big Shot this month...and you get to choose one of the bundles listed below FOR FREE (up to $60 value)!!!!  AHHHHHHH!!!!  YAY! I am so excited!!!! (Have I mentioned that already?!  :) )



If you don't own this tool...you need to! Just sayin'.  :)   If you already own it...you can get 15% off any of these bundles!

SO FUN! Are you excited??!

If you need to see how the Big Shot works and a few things you can do with it...check out this video...


Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com  Or place your order right on my website:  www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net.  You will NOT regret having this in your tool collection!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...