Monday, August 4, 2014

Amazing Birthday Continued...Convention Display Board Samples...

It's been so much fun FINALLY being able to share all these samples I made for Stampin' Up's Display Boards at Convention this year! We couldn't share them until after convention, so thanks for checking them out now!  :)  Here is another card done with the "Amazing Birthday" stamp set.  I LOVE this set!!!

The card...


How versatile is this set?!  I mean...really?!  Last card I showed with this set was Rustic and Vintage-y.  This card is bright and whimsy!  (If you missed the other card...just click HERE or on the "2014 Convention Display Board Samples" label on the right side of this page to see them all!)

I love the 3D circles on this page.  They would even lay flat to get in an envelope if you wanted them to!  Here is a pic that shows them better...


So fun, right?!  All you do is just punch however many circles you want (I used 4 here).  Fold them in half and adhere them together in a half circle.  (You want the back flat so you can adhere to card.)  Then just adhere to your card.  Easy and fun!  Love them! Here are a couple more views...



Hope you enjoy this color and it brings some BRIGHTNESS into your day!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Ashley,

I absolutely LOVE this cheerful & bright card!!!!! :)

What set is the sentiment from?

Thanks so much,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Design With Ink said...

Well thank you, Jennifer! :) The sentiment is from the "And Many More" stamp set. Sorry...should have put that in my post! :) Thanks for asking!

Pam said...

I so love this card. Such fun details without over-doing!!!
A definite *****!!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...