Thursday, June 6, 2013

Need Card Layout Ideas?!?!?...

In my last post I showed some different card layouts I made with card kits I have offered in the past.   Well I have been continuing to make up some of these card kits...just using the supplies I had in the kit.  It's been fun to get a whole lot of cards made!  And being creative with just a few supplies and already cut cardstock and pieces.  So my advice...take those unfinished projects in your stamp area and DO SOMETHING with them!  Even if it isn't the original project it was suppose to be!  :)

Here are some more card ideas for you.  Retired stamp sets and supplies are used on these cards...so feel free to substitute for whatever you have!

First card up for your viewing pleasure...

This really was a fun and simple layout.  Could be used with LOTS of different stamp sets.  And I personally love the small things you can do to a card that make a big difference.  Here I did sponging, some spritzing with the now retired Color Spritzer and a marker, and some Shimmer Spray.  OH...and I LOVE a background stamp!!!  These are wonderful ways to make a BIG difference on a card!

Another view...


Next card up...

I really love this color combo.  It's Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler.  Again...love the spritzing and the sponging and glimmer (in real life...for some reason I just can't get it picked up on the camera.  But it is SO sparkly in real life!!!)!  Simple layout here that you could use with a TON of different stamp sets!!!

Another view...


And here's another card...


Love the fun and spring-y color combo!  And that embossing in the background!  LOVE MY BIG SHOT!!  Embossing is another great way to add some fun detail that is EASY and QUICK!

Another view...

You can kinda see the shimmer here!  It's, again, SO sparkly in real life!!!!

Ready for another card?!?...


This card the embossing really stands out.  This is the Manhattan flower embossing folder and then I just swiped my ink pad over it to make it pop.  Used a Sale-A-Bration set from this year for the greeting.  Love that greeting!

Here are a few more views...

You can kinda see the sparkle here.

Are you ready for YET ANOTHER card??!?!?...

Oh, Hello there!  This stamp set is still current, and I LOVE IT!  Too much fun and so easy to use!  Again...splattered away with my Color Spritzer and marker.  Here is another view...


Yes...I am still going with cards. :-)  Here is another one...

This color combo was fun. And again, spritzed, sponged, shimmered.  Used a background stamp.  Without those things...I think this card would be a lot more boring.  :)

Another view...


And ONE MORE CARD... if you can handle it.  :)  ...


Here is another one with the spring-y color combo.  Would be a fun card to give at anytime for any occasion!

Another view...


You can somewhat see the shimmer here, I guess.  I wish I could get a really good pic to show  you how sparkly these cards are!  That shimmer is too much fun!!

I hope you aren't overwhelmed by all these cards!  :)  I also hope you enjoyed them and received some sort of inspiration from them!!  Thanks for visiting!!! 

Let me know if you have any questions!!! 

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...