Friday, June 28, 2013

Cards Galore...

Have some more cards to share!  I have some new things to show you with new supplies.  However...I want to share these card layouts before I forget to!  :)  So here are a few more cards!

First card...
This was a fun color combo.  A couple shades of both green and purple...and it packs quite some "POP!"  With embossing and tearing and sponging and spritzing and glimmer...there are quite a few details on here.  Once again...all these cards that I am showing you today are really SO MUCH PRETTIER in real life!

Close up...



 And on to the 2nd card...

LOVE this color combo!  Baja Breeze (retired now so feel free to substitute Pool Party), Rose Red, and Chocolate Chip.  Oh...and Very Vanilla.  FUN!

 Love the embossing.  Then just sponge over the embossing to make it really POP on the card!

Third card...

This stamp set was available this year during Sale-A-Bration.  I LOVE the images in this set.  I hope you got it so you can use it and see how much fun it is!  :)



Fourth card...

 I love this layout.  Such a fun layout that would work with SO many color combos and stamp sets and accessories, etc.  You will see this in the future.  :)  The flower is covered with Crystal Effects to give it a glossy look...

 And love the embossing/sponged look...


Fifth and final card...

 A little coloring on the flowers and I know lots of people that would love to get this bit of "happy" in the mail!  



I hope you enjoyed these cards!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...