Sunday, June 2, 2013

Card Kits Revisited...

I am trying to get my stamp room fully organized (since I had it remodeled 2 years ago...probably about time!!!) and to also get rid of things I don't use/need, etc.  I know...it will be a constant journey doing this.  But it is feeling good.  Anyway...one thing I found the other day were some old card kits that were already cut and prepped.  All their pieces in nice little cello bags.  They just needed to be stamped and put together. Could not just get rid of them...right?!  Had to do something with them! However...I didn't want to just make up the original card and find the specific stamp set it was designed for, etc.  So I just took the cut pieces and came up with something new.  It was quite fun.  And went fairly fast.  So I wanted to share some cards with you.  Some of these things are already retired...and some of the stamp sets are retiring and you only have until tomorrow to get.  (SO GET THEM IF YOU WANT THEM!)  But you can always use the layout and switch out for whatever you have.  It's fun...give it a try!  :) 

Here are a bunch of cards for your viewing pleasure!

First up...

This card uses the Elements of Style stamp set.  And yes...this one retires tomorrow so get it while you can!  It uses Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla.  Super fun and quick card!  Here are a few more pics...


The sad thing about all these cards I am showing you is that you can't see how pretty they are in real life.  Every card I spritzed with my shimmer spray I make with rubbing alcohol and Shimmer Paint.  THIS SHIMMER PAINT IS RETIRING TOMORROW!!!  The Champagne Shimmer Mist is sold out...but you can get the Frost White or Platinum for now.  PLEASE stock up on this before it's gone so you aren't sad when you can't get it anymore!  :)

Something I used on this card that I used on a lot of these others cards as well is the Color Spritzer tool.  This is a MUST HAVE for your stamping tools collection.  It's SO EASY to add some fun ink splatter with this tool and a marker.  And it makes such a difference on the final project.  This is retiring tomorrow so get it before it's gone!!!

Card #2...

I think these colors together are so cute!  It's using some retiring colors...Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red and then already gone...Peach Parfait.  But you can substitute for something similar.  It's just fun and bright and cheery and not normal colors I would put together.  Here are some more pics...



Again...this is sprayed with Shimmer Spray and SO SPARKLY in real life.  And that Distressed Dots background...YES!  It's retiring tomorrow.  Another must have for in your stamp stash so get it before it's gone!  :)

Card #3...

 This set is "Just Believe" and is also retiring tomorrow.  Fun nature set.  Uses Pink Pirouette, Lucky Limeade, and Close to Cocoa (already retired).

Another view of the card...
Yes...again...there is that shimmer spray!  It sparkles SO MUCH in person! And are you loving that ink splatter done with the Color Spritzer tool?!??!

Card #4...

Now this stamp set is AWESOME!  It's called "Button Buddies" and I am SO SAD it is retiring tomorrow!  It's a fun one to use!  I also really like this color combo.  Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Basic Black, and River Rock. 

More views...


Are you overwhelmed with cards yet?!  Want to see one more?!

Card #5...

 Who doesn't need a fun birthday card with a cupcake on it?!  And that ink splatter?!  I love it...hope you do too!  Here is another view...

Hope you enjoyed these cards!  Let me know if you have any questions.

If you need any supplies...feel free to email me your order (designwithink@gmail.com) or order 24/7 on my website:  www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net.

I know this is a lot to see at once.  :)  Hope it was fun!  Thanks SO MUCH for visiting!!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...