Friday, June 14, 2013

June Club Card...

Just wanted to share the card we made for club this month...

I have to admit it...I love this card.  And I copied most of it. :-) I got the idea from a card I saw on Pinterest.  I LOVE how it uses ALL FIVE NEW IN COLORS!  Cause BOY do I LOVE these In Colors!!!  (Can I use enough caps?!  :) ) But let's review the five new In Colors:

  • Strawberry Slush (YUM!)
  • Coastal Cabana (Anything beach-y...count me in!!!)
  • Crisp Cantaloupe (Double YUM!)
  • Pistachio Pudding (FUN!)
  • Baked Brown Sugar (So clever)
I JUST LOVE THEM!!!  Too much fun!  Then with all of them set on a Crumb Cake background...I just love it.  Thanks for the originator of this card!

Here are a few close-up's...

Love the butterflies.  This paper is from the new In Color Designer Series Paper Stack. Love the fresh and  updated patterns!  And those new In Color embellishments...so fantastic and so much detail!
And that ribbon...double (or should I say triple since there are three layers?!  :) )...YUM!!! YUM!!!!  It has elastic so it's stretchy.  And the ruffles...too much fun!  I just really can't get enough!  Love it! 

And a side note on the background.  It's done with the "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set.  I think that may be an overlooked stamp set...but it is one I will be using a TON!  The splattered look is SO "in" right now...but can be hard to achieve if you want it some what more uniform and not sloppy looking.  (Unless you are using the retired color spritzer which I still can't believe retired!  That was FABULOUS!!!)  Well this stamp set could NOT be easier to use and creates such a fun look! 

 Anyway...hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...