Monday, June 17, 2013

June Club Project...

Since I shared the card we made for club...guess it's time to show the project we made.  Now...need to say...we used the MOST AMAZING product on this card...but you won't see it in the final project.  That's because it's a new "tool" that is in the catalog.  It's the new MAGNETIC PLATFORM for the Big Shot!  OH MY GOODNESS!!!!  It's a bit pricey...$39.95...but worth EVERY penny!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this thing.  It will NOT fit in a Cuttlebug, however...if that's what you normally use.  So you may need to upgrade to the Big Shot just for this.  :)  It made cutting with Framelits an absolute BREEZE!  I have used this so much more than I even thought!  It's a must...in my opinion.  :)  Anyway...enough of a commercial on that...here is the project we made...

These are the new boxes that are in the new catalog.  I fell in LOVE with these things the second I saw them.  They are so much fun!  And that Chevron ribbon...TOTAL YUMMINESS!!!!  I am in heaven.  It is so beautiful and soft and ties wonderfully...I can't wait to get all the colors into my stash.  :)  And I wanted this project to be something fun they could use for a Father's Day gift if they needed it...but also have it versatile for any other occasion they may need a fun box for.  We stamped on the top of the acetate sleeve with White Staz-On ink.  Then we also just tied the ribbon around the top of the sleeve so that the box can open easily without having to mess with the ribbon.

Here are a few more pictures...


That tag is from the "Chalk Talk" stamp set that we used the Magnetic Platform and Chalk Talk Framelits with.  And then all you have to do is hook the tag onto the knotted ribbon to attach.  So much fun!  And one more time...that Magnetic Platform is sooooo amazing!  :-)  Oh...and the box just slides right out of that sleeve and the box fits so many fun items!  I put two ties in one for my hubby for Father's Day.

Hope you enjoy this project!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...