Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Stampin' Up! Decor and Other Info...

Since the Decor Elements line is retiring (BOO!!! HOO!!!!  So sad about this!!!) I wanted to share a few more designs of the decor accent piece I shared a few days go.  Click HERE to see the original one I posted.

If you want to check out the retiring Decor Elements, click HERE

On to the project.  Here is another decor piece I did...
I made them all the same-ish.  Just switched out Designer Papers, colors, etc.  This paper is retired but I LOVE the color combo of it.  And all of them use the same buttons...just from different packs. They are retired, but on the Clearance Rack and I REALLY recommend buying some.  They are SO CHEAP and I use them ALL the time!  :)  (To order them just go to my website... http://www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net and then click Shop Now in the upper right corner and then Clearance Rack on the left side of the page.  Easy, peasy!  Then order away!  I recommend the Decor Elements I used on these projects as well!  It's called "Inspiration" and this is the small size.  Just $4.95 for FOUR different words!  So economical to make this project!  

Here are a few more for some inspiration...


I wanted to do a bunch of different color combo's.  So I used different papers.  Some are retired.  The green and black one is actually from the Summer Smooches pack that was a pre-order from last month.  You will be able to order that paper again in June!  :)  BUT...the striped ribbon (ANOTHER FAVE THING!!!  AHHHH!!) is RETIRING!!!  Another BOOOO HOOOO!!!  I use this stuff a TON!  So get it while it's gone!!!!

All the flowers are done with the Blossom Punch.  I embossed them with the Polka Dot embossing folder to really make them pop.  This punch is actually still available to order.  It's on the "Carryover List" from the Mini that just retired.  (The Carryover List is just what it sounds like...items that are carried over after the mini is done.  Doesn't mean they will be in the new catalog coming out in June...but they are available now.)  CLICK HERE to see that list to see what else you can order!  

I hope you enjoy these projects!  Email me... designwithink@gmail.com if you have any questions or want to order anything!  Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Pam said...

These are just darling!! What great wedding gifts they would make for a couple to start decorating their first place! (too many blenders; not enough decorating pieces). Excellent!!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...