Friday, May 4, 2012

Yum! Yum!

Ready for another 12x12 Scrapbook layout?!  Another double spread layout?!  I hope so because you get one! :)  Here is a fun and bright cheery layout...

I love this one!  I made this one awhile ago...but kinda forgot to post it.  :)  it's using the "Sweets for the Sweets" stamp set.  Here are some pictures so you can see things better.  First up is the first page of the layout...

And close-up of a focal point...
I LOVE ruffling ribbon like this.  This time I used the Daffodil Delight taffeta.   It's pretty YUM! itself!  :)

The second page of the layout...
And some close-up's...

On both pages the Whisper White cardstock was stamped with a bunch of images from the stamp set.  Any Designer Series Paper you see is from the Big Top Birthday paper pack.  (I think that's the name. :) )

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...