Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Should Have Done This Sooner...

Why have I never made a card with Vellum before?! And I mean....as my card base! I've used Vellum in layers...but that's it! Let me just say....I LOVE it! TOO much fun! Here is a card for today...
Again...the card base is Vellum and I just stamped on it with White Staz-On. That super fun stamp in the background is from the "Framed With Love" stamp set. Once again...I'm using the Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, and Melon Mambo color combo. Can't get enough these days. :) I took these pics with a red background so hopefully you can see the card well. :) Here is a close-up of the stamped vellum...
It has such a beautiful but subtle look. Seriously loving this!

Here is a side view. I popped up the card front image on dimensionals, the flower is up on a big pop-dot, and the center of the flower is up on a pop dot as well. The center of the flower has a 1" circle punched out of Melon Mambo Designer Series Paper. Then the big brad is the middle is from the Jumbo Neutrals pack. (5/8" is the size...I believe.) Now...here is how I did the inside so I could still write my greeting. I also wanted to cover up the dimensionals that I adhered the card front image with...
I just made panels the same size as the front and glued them in place. Easy peasy! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!

Unknown said...

Ash, this is just gorgeous! It would make a wonderful valentine card - casing this one too!
TFS!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...