Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tags Galore...

This Christmas season...my Two Tags Die got a work out. :) I made oodles of tags and have to admit...had a lot of fun. Even in the hectic holiday "get-ready" time....it was fun. Because they were so quick! Here are just a few of the different ones I made...

Here's a picture of some bunched together...
And here is another one. I have LOVED this Ornament set this year too. It's had quite a good workout as well. :) Here it is...
And some all bundled together...
Even if you are all done with Christmas wrapping...they would be so easy to change out with anything else and make an easy tag! Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...