Monday, December 28, 2009

How Do You Package a Gift Card?

I know Christmas is over, but I have a SUPER quick project to show you that would be EASY to adapt to any other occasion. It is using the Magnetic Boxes that are shown in the Mini catalog. Here is what they look like... Remember...you have until JANUARY 4th to order anything out of the mini. And these are a MUST HAVE! Seriously....they are not just a cardstock box. They are SUPER sturdy (probably made of strong chipboard covered, and SO nicely made. Plus...these are on the GIFT GIVING GUIDE promotion that is still going on until January 4th as well!!!! Anyway....sorry to blab about these but seriously...I LOVE THEM! :) They are Chocolate Chip color and seriously....so fabulous! You get TWO boxes for just $4.95!!! Click HERE and HERE to see other projects I have done with these. And then this one below was how I packaged up a gift card this year...

HOW EASY and cute is this? I just added some Designer Series Paper and some ribbon on to make this look beautiful. Then tied one of the tags that we made at my Christmas Class on the box and VOILA! Fabulous and easy gift wrapping! Here is a side view...

And then inside I just made my own shredded paper to put the gift card on...
Again....SO EASY to do and SO FUN to receive. :) Sorry this is after Christmas! But you could easily change it to any occasion you need it for! Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...