Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Decor...

Are you trying to find some fun things to display in your house for the holidays like I am? It's sometimes hard for me to find things I really like in the store, and of course I don't want to buy things that I don't love! So make your own! :) Now...I did NOT make these things that I am sharing with you today. I was looking through past photos from different events I have been to for ideas on what to make. These are from a training I went to in October that were on display. Love them both!!! So I wanted to share! First up is a "SNOW" frame...

How lovely! This is using Designer Series Paper from the Christmas Cocoa pack. It is SO GORGEOUS in real life! The snowflakes have flocking (or something 3D) on them. Then some Chocolate brads in the middle with the chocolate Holiday Mix Decor Element pack in the Holiday Mini Catalog. SO cute!!! Next up...
How about these fabulous ornaments! They are in the Decor Elements brochure. Forget the name right now, but they are wonderful! The "JOY" is from that same Holiday Mix Decor pack. Here is a close-up...
This is a shadow box type frame. Some of the Decor Elements ornaments are on the paper (also from the Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper pack) and some are on the glass front. SO CUTE!!!
Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy! I can't wait to make some like this myself!!!


1 comment:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...