Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Flower Bouquet That Lasts...

Here is another Christmas gift that I made this year. It's a set of 8 post card style cards with envelopes. A great place to write a quick note to tell someone you care. And all in a coordinating folder! The best part of this folder is my friend came over to stamp with me and she helped me make these!!!! So fun stamping with fun friends...that is the BEST! :) Here is the folder...
HOW much fun is this? Yes....I know....I can't stop using this color combo. It's Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, and Kraft. With a splash of Old Olive. :) I LOVE this one! Here is a close up of the flower bouquet...
They all have a corduroy button in the middle. The one on the Melon Mambo flower is Pretty in Pink. This color is one of the two new colors that will be offered in the NEW MINI that starts on January 5th! Let me know if you need one and I'll make sure I will get one to you! (Free of charge!) So I used a Chocolate Chip one, a Pretty in Pink one, and a Kraft one. LOVE these things! :) It is all held closed with a velcro piece. When you open it up, this is what you see...
And then when you take out the 8 cards and envelopes...
They are so simple but fabulous. :) I didn't put a sentiment on there so people could make it whatever they wanted it to be. Then here is a shot of just the notecard itself...
These folders really are so much fun to make. I don't have measurements here with me right now, but if you want them...just let me know and I'll get them to you!!! You just use one 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock piece to make the folder. A couple score lines and a little sticky strip is all it takes. :) Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoyed this project!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley - this is adorable. I would love the measurements. TFS!
Dawn O

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous set. I would love to know how you mad the folder for the cards. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Bobby Sue said...

Same here! Love this! It is such a cute idea!

Created by Kath said...

Please put the measurements on your blog! This would make the best friend birthday gift or a mothers's day gift.

Pam said...

I'm making this tonight...the measurements I can figure out, but agree it would be nice to have them on the blog (yes, I know that's your least favorite part of putting your cards up...but hey, you're putting up the colors now...I'm proud of you)!
Pam from Price

Jayne said...

I love it! I really like the color combo too. I would also like the box measurements please :o). Thanks for sharing this awesome project!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is absolutly gorgeous! Love it!.
Kristy x

April Wright said...

Absolutely love this idea and color combo. I would love the measurements too:)

Thanks,
April Wright

Danita said...

I really like this folder for your cards. Could you please email the instructions to my google email address.

Thank you. Happy New Year!

Danita

Paul Barber said...

Love this and definitely want the measurements!! What a great gift idea! Also, is that a sizzix die for the flowers? Love your creative ideas and thanks for sharing with us!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a great set of note cards. Love the color combo and the flowers.

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...