Saturday, October 11, 2008

Card Night Cards...

Last night was the card night I've been prepping for. I can show you the cards we made now! Lucky you! :) We made 24 cards all in one night! It was crazy fun. I had designed 4 of them. I used 2 different stamp sets and we did 2 each with that stamp set.

First set was done with the "Best Wishes and More" set I mentioned in a previous post. These were the two we made with this set:

On this one...the snowflakes are so glittery and I love it. Believe me...by the end of the night glitter was EVERYWHERE!!!! I think it's worth it. :)

The next set I used was Party Hearty. This is a FABULOUS one and I LOVE the cupcake image in this set. This is actually ON SALE this month too! Spend $20.00 and get this set at a discount! You can read about the sale on the sidebar of this page. Anyway: these are the two cards I made with this set:


I will post photos of the other cards we made later on. They were all FABULOUS! I was so happy! :)

Hope you're enjoying your Saturday! And if you live in a warm place....soak up some sun for me! It's a gloomy, winter day here! Suppose to SNOW! UGH!!!

8 comments:

The Johnson Crew said...

The cards are way cute! Next time you do something like that let me know!

Simply Jenn said...

WOW! Is it wrong for me to be jealous? It sounds like a great time and these cards are really adorable. I bought the best wishes and more after seeing your last post with them and now I can't wait to get it! You are awesome

Jill said...

Cute cute Ash. I can't wait to see the rest...please post.
Love ya!!

Sam said...

Hi Ashley,

Just wanted to say how much I love your Party Hearty card. I've CASEd it and posted a link to your blog on mine.

Hope you don't mind.

All the best,
Sam.

Megan said...

I seriously had so much fun friday night. Your cards are amazing! Thank you for all of the hard work you put into it to help make it a great night!

bribets said...

Super cute!!! I'm amazed that you never seem to hit a "creative block". Every entry is so adorable.

Nancy L. said...

WOW!! I just discovered your blog, and its great!!! You are so creative and your cards are beautiful!! I love how clean cut they look, perfect!! Thanks for all the inspiration you just gave me, I'm off to do some cards!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

So cute! Those cupcakes are gorgeous

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...