Sunday, October 12, 2008

Box in a Bag of Cards....

So I have seen those Box in a Bag things everywhere. Then on UStamp, one of the projects was a Box in a Bag with the dimensions changed so that they held cards and envelopes. I decided I had to try! :) So this is the one I came up with...

I wanted to use the new Fall paper that is in the Stampin' Up! Holiday mini. It's called Autumn Vine and I LOVE it! It coordinates with a FABULOUS stamp set in the mini, called "Season of Friendship" that I had to have as soon as I saw it! :) Then I saw these cards on Heather's blog (one of the Dream Team members of UStamp) and I knew that was what I wanted to put in the bag so I pretty much just copied hers...
And VOILA! Project complete. It was a fun one. I've made a few more since, using different papers and making different cards.

***Note: I would included the pattern/measurements/etc for the Box in a Bag, but since the UStamp team charges for a subscription to get the planners and such they provide where I found this idea, I didn't think it was fair for me to do that. So sorry for the inconvience.

3 comments:

Simply Jenn said...

so cute! This stamp set is on my order for my Tuesday stamp club. I love how you sed it, so versatile.

Megan said...

This is so fun! I love all the cards. :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

These cards are gorgeous!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...