Thursday, October 16, 2008

Big Shot meets a 6x6 Scrapbook Page...

So first off I apologize for the lighting when I took these pics. I took these at night, and just haven't gotten around to taking another photo. So forgive me for that. :) Everything has a bit more yellowish hue than it should. Sorry! But this is just a simple 6x6 scrapbook page. I made the photo spaces with the Big Shot Scallop Circle Die. Let me tell you...I'll be showing you more projects done with this soon, but it's FABULOUS! I LOVE the Big Shot. In case any one would care about my opinion. :) So I cut the scallop with the Big Shot and then the inner circle with the Coluzzle. This page is sparkly in real life because I used iridescent ice embossing powder on the hearts and the "everything" saying. It's TOO MUCH FUN! :) I love glittery things! :)

Stamps: Always
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft Ink, VersaMark (for background flowers)
Card Stock: Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Sweet Always DSP, Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot Scallop Circle #2 Die, Coluzzle, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Scallop Edge Border punch

5 comments:

Megan said...

This is such a fun page! I love it!

Simply Jenn said...

So Cute! I have been trying to tell myself that I don't need the Big Shot but I really think I want it! I like glittery sparkly stuff too so this is right up my ally!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh Gorgeous Ashley, I wish we had coluzzle thing, im currently using plastic ups to trace heheheheh

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

oops that was meant to say cups not ups lol your probably thinking its some aussie lingo heheheh

Alicia said...

Great page! Love those beautifully embossed hearts! TFS!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...