Friday, October 31, 2008

Always Card Holder...

How fun is this project?! I have to say...this is one of those things that when you're done with it...you want to take it to bed with you and put it under your pillow because you just can't leave it. :) (Haha...if you have never felt that way...DON'T JUDGE ME! :) ) I just had so much fun with this. It's not like this is my most fave project I've ever completed, but I just LOVE how amazing it is that you can do these kinds of things FROM SCRATCH. Too much fun! And maybe it's the colors and the Designer Series Paper (MY FAVE! At the moment, anyway! :) ) that make me love it so much. Anyway: it's a little purse like thing that holds coordinating cards (2 each of 2 designs), envelopes, and a matching pen. It closes with a dot of Velcro. How great of a gift would this be? I'm making some of these to sell at a my Holiday Extravaganza. We're going to have a boutique there and I'm making some of these, in different themes. Maybe, anyway. I might not be able to give them up! :)
Here it is all packaged up.
The front detail.
All the contents out of it's package. (Except for the envelopes. I left those in the package.)
Card #1. There are two each of this card.

Card #2. There are also two of this card.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Can I PLEASE have the directions??

Anonymous said...

You are so funny, Ashley! Not judging you...I know what it's like to have that one project that comes together...though not as often as I'd like! lol

This is simply adorable! Love the little purse and the cards! Cute, cute, cute!! Thanks for sharing.

~Jenn

Megan said...

This is fabulous! I agree with Mandy...I want the directions!

Deborah said...

Ashley! I love this! I am going to try to make one today I think!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...