Saturday, September 14, 2024

Season of Elegance Suite Mini Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!

Woot!  Let's get right to it!  Another fun Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month my group is using products from the Season of Elegance Suite!  This suite is PACKED with GORGEOUS holiday inspired products!  I am so excited to share what I made with you!  SO let's get started! 


Here are all the projects that I made!  I am going to break them down a little bit more below!


This one was so much fun!  I took some of the fabulous Season of Elegance Designer Series Paper (that has GORGEOUS foiling on it!) and embossed some of the trees.  Then die-cut the trees and layered them over it.  Love the look it gives! 



Then for the next card, I went all in with using the dies that make these DARLING bows!!!


Look how much fun this is!  I LOVE LOVE them!  I stamped a fun background, layered it on cardstock, then went to town making the bows.  They are so quick and easy to do!  ***TIP:  use a bone folder to kinda curl your cardstock before folding the pieces, and it make this stunning cute bow! 



I also wanted to make a cute tag so I just die-cut a big tree with the fun "christmas" die-cut and easy peasy! 


What do you think?!  Is your mind flowing with possibilities for this suite?!  Well guess what?!  So much more gorgeous inspiration to come!  Cause it's time to keep hopping! 

NEXT IN OUR HOP IS ...

Daniela: @edelpappe  https://www.edelpappe.de/blog/

Her projects are gorgeous!!  You better follow along to see! 😀 Over on Instagram is the best place to see them!

Full list of hoppers: 

Monique:  @stampin_met_monique  
Ashley: @designwithink  ☆  This is me!  ☆
Daniela: @edelpappe
Maheswari: @maheswarirajaguru
Su: @aromasandart


Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy this hop!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help ordering any Stampin' Up! products! I would be happy to help you with your papercrafting needs! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

Season of Elegance Suite Mini Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!

Woot!  Let's get right to it!  Another fun Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month my group is using products from the...