Friday, September 6, 2024

Spotlight On Nature Color Challenge! TGIF Challenge #489!

Happy Friday to you!  Are you ready for a FUN new TGIF Challenge?!  And ... a color challenge to boot?! WOOT!  Let's celebrate!  First up ... I am going to share my card!  Then I will tell you the colors that are in the challenge.  😊  After that ... more photos of the details of the cards.  Then it will be time to head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to play along yourself with this weeks challenge!  Can't wait to see what you make ... but first ... can't wait to show you what I made! 


Can you guess the colors I used?!  Here is a hint:

(and by hint, I mean here are the colors.  Hee.)

I had a lot of fun playing with these colors!  More fun than I thought I would have, actually.  😝 The fun part about such a rich color like Berry Burst ... it gives such a gorgeous ombre look! 

Colors Berry Burst, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Gold
Inks: Berry Burst, Night of Navy, VersaMark, White Craft Ink
Cardstock/Papers: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Basic White, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Spotlight on Nature, Saying Hey
Tools:  Cute Crochet Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Water Painter
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder (Metallics WOW! Embossing Powder), Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Adhesive-Backed Sequins Trio

The ombre was the inspiration to this whole card.  😍  Once I decided that's what I wanted to do - to show how much depth Berry Burst has - the rest just came together.  I LOVE this leaf stamp -from the Spotlight On Nature Stamp Set - and I stamped those in Night of Navy.  

This card was screaming for some gold accents to me ... so since gold is kinda just a fancy Crumb Cake ... I thought it could work.  Hee.  So I embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder and then also added some gold embossed splatter! 




To get all that splatter, I actually used White Craft Ink & a Water Painter.  Just splattered some of the white ink on the card, poured my gold embossing powder over it, & then heat set.  It is so gorgeous ... in my opinion.  Hee. 



I hope you enjoy this card & all the details and layers.  Now it is time to head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to see what the other fabulous designers on the team have made this week & then to play along with us on the design team!  💗💗💗 Truly can't wait to see what you make with these colors! 

Please let me know if you have any questions!  Would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!  If you live in the United States ... would love to help you get your hands on any Stampin' Up! supplies you need! Spotlight on Nature Stamp Set, anyone?!  Hee.  

Thanks agian for visiting!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Season of Elegance Suite Mini Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!

Woot!  Let's get right to it!  Another fun Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month my group is using products from the...