Monday, July 31, 2023

It's A Bird's Eye View for a CASE with Stampin' Fancy Friday in July!

Hello!  It is a CASING challenge for this month over with Stampin' Fancy Friday!  I LOVE these challenges!  They are so much fun!  Because all you have to do is find a card that inspires you from the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team and CASE them!  I ♡ LOVE ♡ these challenges because there are SO. MANY. AMAZING designers on this team!  The hardest part is deciding which designer to case!  

Today I am going to show you my card first, and then I will show you what card I CASE'd!  So let's start looking!




I LOVE the bird set in Stampin' Up's 2023-2024 Annual Catalog called Bird's Eye View. It is just so dang cute!  This set is the star of the show in this card! 

I will share a few more photos of the details of this card, but first ... here is the card that I CASE'd.  I found this card that my dear friend, Martin, made, and I just had to use it!  I think you can see why when you see it...



How cute is that?!  Yeah...I loved it too!  Hee.  I want to CASE this card using a bunch of different stamp sets! But...until I can...here are some photos of the details of the card that I did make...





I hope you love this card as much as I do!  It was certainly a lot of fun to make!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  And go follow along to see what all the fabulous designers on the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team made!  Stampin' Fancy Friday on Facebook or @stampinfancyfriday on Instagram!  Then play along with us and post your own project and tag us! Can't wait to see what you make! ♡

Please let me know if I can help you purchase any of these products, or any other Stampin' Up! products!  I would love to help you with all of your paper crafting needs! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Hot Air Balloon Swap Fun!

Back in March, I went to Stampin' Up!'s On Stage (a convention) event in Houston, TX.  I forgot to share the swap card I made to sw...