Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Delightfully Eclectic Birthday Tag ...

We just celebrated my daughter's 10th birthday!  As part of the festivities of her birthday, I actually had a present for her & her friend.  I wanted them to feel special & I love how I can use my Stampin' Up! supplies to make a personalized detail to do just that.  My daughter's nickname is Boon, and she's been loving her nickname these days.  So I made a tag for these gifts, in her fave color.  And for her tag, I used her nickname instead of her real name.  Nothing crazy & time consuming, but she LOVED it and loved seeing her nickname in "print." 



Colors Fresh Freesia, Basic White
Inks: Fresh Freesia, Bubble Bath
Cardstock/Papers: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper, Holographic Trio Paper, Vellum
Stamps: Cheerful Daisies
Tools:  Nested Essentials Dies, Alphabet A La Mode Dies
Accessories: Brushed Brass Butterflies

I really love the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper pack.  SO. MANY. FUN designs!  I added a layer of vellum over the paper to tone it down and make her name pop more.  And added a strip of the Holographic Trio Specialty Paper under her name.  Can we talk about HOW MUCH I LOVE the Holographic Paper?!  It is SO MUCH FUN!!! And gorgeous.  It shimmers and shines and changes in all the light.  

These gifts were so much fun!





Hope you enjoy this!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would be happy to help you with all your paper crafting needs!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Hot Air Balloon Swap Fun!

Back in March, I went to Stampin' Up!'s On Stage (a convention) event in Houston, TX.  I forgot to share the swap card I made to sw...