Friday, July 28, 2023

Zany Zoo Sunshine ... TGIF Challenge #431!

 Another fun inspirational challenge this week for TGIF Challenge #431!  I am loving these fun and happy challenges this week.  This weeks inspiration is about one of my fave things...the SUN!  😊  Take this and run with it...use the colors from the challenge, the theme, something about your fave activity to do in the sun ... just go where it takes you!  Here is the card I ended up with ...

Colors Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Pumpkin Pie
Inks: Lemon Lolly, VersaMark, Assorted Blends Markers
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper, Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper, Basic Black
Stamps: Rays of Light, Circle Sayings (greeting)
Tools:  Nested Essentials Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Adhesive-Backed Sequin Trio

I am LOVING the Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper.  One day when I was watching a movie, I just cut out all the little animals from this paper.  I have been wanting to use them for awhile, so I started with this challenge!  Look how cute they are!  And all outside enjoying the sun!  I stamped a little sunny "window" that is a fun little detail.  I actually stamped it on a back layer, and then die-cut the shape out of the top layer, embossed it, and adhered it with dimensionals so the sun was peeking out.  It was pretty fun to do!




I hope you enjoy this card!  I can't wait to see what you make!  Just head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog and submit your card to play along with us! 

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help with anything!  I would love to help you with all your paper crafting needs!  So please get in touch!  💗

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Hot Air Balloon Swap Fun!

Back in March, I went to Stampin' Up!'s On Stage (a convention) event in Houston, TX.  I forgot to share the swap card I made to sw...