Saturday, August 27, 2022

Going Chic With No White Cardstock! TGIF Challenge 383:

What would you do if you couldn't use white cardstock on a card?!  Well...that's the challenge for this week with TGIF Challenges!!!  Come play along!  Here is the card I did for this challenge...we also made this card in my recent card class!

Colors Gray Granite, Petal Pink, Pool Party
Inks:  Gray Granite, Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers: Gray Granite, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Texture Chic Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Season of Chic
Tools:  Chic Dies, Into the Clouds Embossing Folder
Accessories: Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins, Baker's Twine Essential Pack (white twine)

NO white cardstock...can you believe it?!  What are you going to make?!


I LOVE this Texture Chic Suite!  It is gorgeous.  And I LOVE the paper the comes in the suite!!!  Check out the piece we used here...


The background was done by stamping the cardstock first, and then embossing it with the Into the Clouds embossing folder!

I hope you enjoy!  I can't wait to see what you make!  Head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to play along with us!

Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need any help getting any of these gorgeous Stampin' Up! supplies!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...