Monday, August 1, 2022

Bough Punch Birthday!

Just sharing a fun birthday card today in a fave color combo of mine.  😊  LOVE this Bough Punch.  And an easy way to make a fun focal point is an image repeated.  So I just punched three out and added them to the center of my card...after I used a Blending Brush to add some Polished Pink ink to Basic White cardstock.  

Colors Polished Pink, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Basic White
Inks:  Polished Pink, Versamark
Cardstock/Papers: Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Basic White
Stamps: Artistically Inked
Tools: Bough Punch, Gingham Embossing Folder, Timber Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Blending Brush, Water Painter
Accessories: Basics Embossing Powders, Simply Elegant Trim, 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds

Add a few more photos of some details ... 



Ink blending, splatter, a greeting, embossing, some trim and an embellishment...and there you have it! 


I have to admit...I'm quite in love with this card.  💖


I hope you enjoy it also!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything!  Would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!  If you need help getting any Stampin' Up! supplies...let me know!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...