Monday, August 29, 2022

Bough Embossed Treat Bag Thank You...

I love how beautiful & special a simple tag on a cute treat bag can be.  Life really is all about the little things, huh?! 😊 

Colors Petal Pink, Pool Party, White
Inks:  Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Awash In Beauty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Tools:  Bough Punch
Accessories: Brushed Brass Butterflies, Pool Party 3/8" Sheer Ribbon, Embossed Treat Bag

These Embossed Treat Bags that are in Stampin' Up!'s Annual Catalog are so gorgeous!  This tag (and coordinating paper shred!) just add a classy touch.  😀


It really doesn't get a whole lot more simple than this.  I just cut the Designer Series Paper down to size (3"x4"), added a Basic White piece with a Brushed Gold strip with a stamped greeting, and then the punched bough shape.  And those FABULOUS Brushed Brass Butterflies!  I mean, really, 

You could make this tag a million different ways by just using different paper/punch combos.  It's a fun & simple layout that just takes minutes to do! 😍  And just had to share what a different the coordinating paper shred makes.  Here is the bag & tag without the shred!  Still cute, if I do say so myself, but a little "punch!" factor is lost.  Haha.  


I hope you enjoy this project!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help with anything!  I would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs.  Including helping you get your hands on some Stampin' Up! supplies!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...