Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Golden Friendly Hello!!

Why HELLO there!  Can you believe there are just a few more week in the FABULOUS Sale-A-Bration promotion?!  (This is the promotion that you can earn FREE exclusive products just for ordering fabulous Stampin' Up! supplies!  💕) Did you know there is a Sale-A-Bration BUNDLE in the Sale-A-Bration brochure?!  And I can't stop using it!  It is called the Friendly Hello Bundle...and comes with a darling stamp set & Designer Series Paper Pack!  I kinda can't stop using it...and I am sharing the lastest card that I have made with it today! 

Colors Pool Party, Petal Pink, Fresh Freesia, Whisper White, Gold
Inks: Pool Party, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Pool Party, Fresh Freesia, Vellum
Stamps: Friendly Hello
Tools: Sponge Daubers, Bough Punch, Heat Tool, Bark 3D Embossing Folder
Accessories:  Adhesive-Backed Hexagons, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Metallics Embossing Powders, Heart & Home Doilies

This is one of those cards that I just couldn't stop playing with.  I kept adding little textures and details.  Let's examine this a little closer, shall we?!  😀

First of all...look at the shine of that Gold Embossing Powder.  SWOON!  💕 So I just kept adding it.  Haha.  I embossed the greeting.  Then I added some "dipped" embossing to the punched pieces.  Then I "splattered" it around the card.  ***TIP:  Take a sponge dauber and just pounce it on the card where you want some shimmer.  Add gold embossing powder.  Then, BEFORE heating, take a small paint brush and dust off some of the powder where it may get too "heavy" on the powder.  Then VOILA!  Some splattered and dipped gold! 


I also LOVE the floral detail behind that GORGEOUS doily!  ***TIP!  The doilies are from the January-June Mini Catalog!  They are the Heart & Home Doilies...and you get 30 of them for $5.00!! (US) And they are FABULOUS quality.  There are 3 different colors and then the back side of all of them is white!  Yeah...one of the best deals out there!  I LOVE this delicate doily! 

That punched detail is one of my fave things also.  It is the Bough Punch, also in the January-June Mini Catalog.  I punched a few from the Fresh Freesia Cardstock, and then also from Vellum Cardstock.  Then just layered them together with a double Baker's Twine bow.  Pretty & delicate!


Those first details are definitely the stars of the show.  But I kinda really love these supporting stars.  Love the distressed corners...carrying on with some gold splatter & dipping...and that embossed background layer to just add a little bit of texture.  And those HEXAGON embellishments...SWOON!!!! 😍 SWOON!!!! 😍  MAJOR SWOON!!!!! 😍




I had so much fun making this card!  Did any of this inspire you to get creating?!  Getting my bum into my craft room and getting some paper in my hands just helps so much with my stress & anxiety in life.  Going through the last few years of a pandemic...well it has taught me a lot about myself.  And one thing is really how grateful I am for the craft!  I truly love it!  

Before I forget!  Here is that fabulous Friendly Hello Bundle that you can earn FREE! this month!


And since I love it so much...one last look at the card!

Would love to hear what you think!  Thanks for stopping by my little spot here!  😊  Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would  love to help!  I am also here to help you get your hands on your own Stampin' Up! products!  So let me know how I can help you place your order!  

Hope you enjoy!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...