Saturday, February 19, 2022

In The Moment In Black & White!

Do you love the "sketchy" stamp sets?!  You know...the ones of fun sketches of people & things that make you feel like you just drew just a pretty work of art?!  Well...I do too!  But sometimes...I don't end up using them because I don't have time to color them all in and stuff.  SO TODAY I am sharing you another option!  Keep them in black & white!  I used the In The Moment Stamp Set from the January-June Mini Catalog.  And look how cute it turned out!


Colors Polished Pink, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks: Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Polished Pink
Stamps: In the Moment
Tools: Stitched Rectangles Dies, Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch, Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder
Accessories:  Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Linen Thread

I love the pop of pink.  And I love that202 this card was so easy and quick to make! 


And can you guess what that scallop is?!  It is made with the ICE CREAM CONE BUILDER PUNCH! 
Just punch the ice cream scoop out and then adhere it to the back of the cardstock...with the scallop peeking out!  💕

See this cute little ice cream scoop shape:

I hope you enjoy!  And I hope you use these ideas if they inspire you!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help with anything!  Would love to help you with any of your papercrafting needs!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...