Monday, February 28, 2022

Boughs & Blossoms Fancy Sketch for February!

I hope you have seen all the AMAZING Fancy Friday sketch challenge cards that have been posted over on Instagram & Facebook this month!  *Hint-hint...things are posted more frequently than Friday!  😏  And now today...the last day of the month...I get to share my card!

Colors Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness, Just Jade, Whisper White, Gold
Inks: Magenta Madness, Just Jade, Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers: Misty Moonlight, Pool Party, Whisper White, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Abstract Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Boughs & Blossoms
Tools: Water Painter, Stitched So Sweetly Dies
Accessories: Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack

This sketch was fun, and this card is a bit out of my "norm."  My colors are used, for sure.  Haha.  But...it just feels more busy with that pattern.  But I LOVE LOVE this pattern paper!  It is the Abstract Beauty 4"x6" Speciality Designer Series Paper!  And it is FABULOUS!  Check out all the fun patterns in this easy to use 4x6 size!

And here are some more details of the card up close!  I watercolored over the greeting to add a bit of color in a fun way.  That Polished Pink flower makes my heart swoon!  And I LOVE the Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels.  They make ANY project fun!  





I hope you enjoy!  OH!  I need to show you the fun sketch this card was based on!

Please let me know if you have any questions!  And I would LOVE to help you get all the Stampin' Up! products that you need!  So please let me know what help you need!  Thank you so much for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...