Sunday, January 26, 2020

Seriously The Best Bloom Gift Bag...

Want to see a few of my favorite things for quick and easy (but DARLING!) gift giving!!  Well...yay! Because first I'm going to list what they are.  Then I'm going to show you what I did with them!!! 😀 Are you ready?! 

My list of a few faves for quick & easy:

  • Seriously The Best Stamp Set
  • Small Bloom Punch (from Sale-A-Bration so it's FREE!)
  • Tags & More Accessory Kit
  • Copper Dotted Treat Bag
And then this is what I did!!!



Colors: Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Blackberry Bliss, Terracotta Tile, Flirty Flamingo
Ink Pads: Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Blackberry Bliss, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Flirty Flamingo, Blackberry Bliss, Pool Party
Stamps: Seriously the Best, Thoughtful Blooms
Tools: Small Blooms Punch, Heat Tool
Accessories: Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder, Tags & More Accessory Kit, Metallic Baker's Twine & Sequins Combo Pack


These were honestly SO quick and easy!  The Tags & More Accessories Kit had ALMOST everything I needed!  I just added on the Copper Dotted Treat Bags (which coordinate FABULOUSLY with this kit!), some cardstock scraps, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots (for the center of the flowers), and the Sale-A-Bration twine pack!  (Again--FREE! Yay!!!).  The twine may look a bit different, but I just pulled out the little gold thread really easily to have just yellow twine!  It is GORGEOUS! 


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Seriously The Best Stamp Set and it has already gotten LOTS of use in my stamp room.  It just is so dynamic!  I embossed it here with Copper Embossing Powder--so it coordinates perfectly and gives them a touch of elegance.  😍

I made a bunch of bags, just mixing and matching the colors of tags that come with the kit. 



I think they all look fabulous!  (And even the ones not pictured look fabulous also!  Hee.) 

Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...