Tuesday, January 7, 2020

I Can't Thank Sale-A-Bration Enough!!!!

IT IS SALE-A-BRATION time!!!  Pretty excited about that!  This is THE BEST time of the Stampin' Up! year!  Get FREE stuff with qualifying orders?!  Why YES please!  😊  You can check out the brochure HERE.  (And make sure you follow me because I have LOTS to share using these products.  I LOVE them!!!)

First up...check out these FLOWERS!  You can earn this stamp set AND punch for FREE!!!!  (the leaves are fussy cut, FYI.)  Say WHAT?!  FREE stamps AND a coordinating punch!  (Check out page 12 & 13 in the brochure.)  I made this little pillow box to showcase how fun these flowers are:


Colors: Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black

Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green, VersaMark

Cardstock/Papers:  Basic Black, Whisper White

Stamps: So Sentimental, Thoughtful Blooms (SAB)

Tools: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter, Small Bloom Punch

Accessories: Glitter Enamel Dots, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Petal Pink 1/4" Metallic-Edge Ribbon, Kraft Pillow Box
Aren't they cute?!  I love them!!!  Those Glitter Enamel Dots are the perfect little accent to these flowers!  I imagine I will be using these a lot with these cuties. 


I also added some Wink of Stella to the flowers to make them shimmer.  It is so hard to get a good picture of that shimmer, but I tried....


Also...another little tip...I took some Petal Pink ink and an Aqua Painter to lightly color in those flowers...


I hope you enjoy!   Have you made anything with Sale-A-Bration stuff yet?  What is turning out to be your favorite?! Let me know if you have any questions or need help getting anything ordered!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...