Monday, January 13, 2020

Heart to Heart With Golden Honey...

Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration is going on and one of the FREE items you can earn is the Golden Honey Designer Series Paper!  😍😍😍  I LOVE this paper!  It's Black & White (can never get enough of black & white patterns!) & Gold!  Yes please!  The paper was my starting point for this card.  Since it is a bold paper, I wanted a bold sentiment...enter "Seriously the Best."  This is a stamp set that coordinates with a card kit and I LOVE IT!  The bold sentiments & font are amazing!  Swoon!  💖 Since "bold" seemed to be the theme...I went with some bold flowers from the Heart to Heart Stamp Set in some bold colors as accents.


Colors: Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold
Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Thick Whisper White, Shimmery White, Coastal Cabana, Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Heart to Heart, Seriously the Best
Tools: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Peaceful Poppies Sequins

Black & white stripe...yes please!  😁😁😁  Love how it makes those fun flowers pop!!


I don't think I'm ever going to get enough of this stripe!  😁


Or get enough gold embossing.  Haha.  Just look how glossy, shiny, GORGEOUS it looks...


Would love to know what you are crushing on in the Sale-A-Bration brochure!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything!  Would be happy to help with whatever I could do!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

1 comment:

StinkerbellSteph said...

Super cute! I wasn't sure about Heart to Heart when I saw it in the catalog, but you've convinced me. It's darling w/this combo.

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...