Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Brian's Bonanza Birthday Box...

We had a big special birthday at our house this week!  My husband celebrated the big 4-0!!!


What does this have to do with stamping?!  (Because I know that is why you are here, right?!  😀)   Well...one of his presents, I needed something to wrap it in.  And I didn't have the right box.  So I thought...who needs to buy one!  I will make one quick with cardstock!  So that's just what I did! 



Colors: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Grapefruit Grove, Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Noble Peacock Foil Sheets, Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Well Said
Tools: Bonanza Dies, Word Wishes Dies, Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, Sponge
Accessories: 3/16" Braided Linen Trim

I just measured what I was wrapping, added an inch on all sides, scored it at an inch on all sides, cut on score lines to make some flaps and adhered it together!  Then repeated for the bottom of the box!  It really was so quick and easy!  Took WAY less time to even go to the store to grab one.  Probably even took less time than standing there at the store trying to decide what to get. 😂  And it is SO MUCH MORE FUN to give this package instead of a store bought one, right?!  I call that a win-win-win!!!


I love this Birthday Bonanza Suite also.  It is so cute and fun!  And I didn't even use the stamps for this project!  Crazy!  This was just having fun with the paper and dies to make the tag! Small note:  that "birthday" greeting is stamped on Whisper White cardstock and then sponged with Grapefruit Grove ink to get that ombre look.  I did that because solid cardstock just wasn't working for me.  😁


I hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything!  Would love to help you with your crafting needs!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...