Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Spooktacular Ghoul Friends...

Can you believe that it is September?!  And that next month is Halloween?!  I know I can't believe it myself!  Crazy!  Soooo...thought it was good timing to give the fabulous Spooktacular Bash Bundle a spin! 



Colors: Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Gold
Inks: Memento Black, Gorgeous Grape, Golden Glitz Delicata Metallic Ink, LIGHT Petal Pink Stampin' Blends Marker, LIGHT Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Marker
Cardstock/Papers Basic Black, Whisper White, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Noble Peacock Foil Sheets, Gold Foil Sheets
Stamps: Spooktacular Bash
Tools: Ornate Frames Dies, Stylish Scrolls Embossing Folder, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Very Vanilla 3/8" Scalloped Lace Trim

Look at all these new fun products!  LOVE LOVE LOVE the Ornate Frames Dies.  😍  They. Are. Stunning!  And LOVE those characters from the Spooktacular Bash Stamp Set.  I also added some color with a watercolor wash and some ribbon I colored with the Light Granny Apple Green Blends Marker. 

I added a little bit of Petal Pink Blends to both of these cute monsters for a little depth:
 



And can we talk about the gold splatter?!  Swoon!  😍😍😍  It is done with the NEW Gold ink.  I just used some of the re-inker and my Aqua Painter to splatter away! 

This. Stylish. Scroll. Embossing. Folder. Is. Amazing.  😍😍😍


Thanks for hanging out with me for a bit today!  Hope you enjoy!!!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...