Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Birthday Balloons Galore...

Hey!  How are you today?!  I have a birthday balloon card palooza to share today!  😀  Every year I make customer birthday cards for my husbands company.  It is a fun project to do...but I have to make them in batches.  Here is the latest batch of 72 cards!  😁  They have to be fairly quick and easy to do...since I'm making so many...but I do love some subtle details that add a fun touch (like the splatter and vellum star in these!)...


All these balloons are so much fun, right?!


Well as great as these are, I have a ***BONUS*** for you!!  Since I designed these cards over a year ago...to get ready for the beginning of this year...I decided to make one with all current product!  So here you go!!!


Colors: Soft Sea Foam, Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Inks: Coastal Cabana, Golden Glitz Delicata Metallic Ink
Cardstock/Papers Soft Sea Foam, Shimmery White, Vellum, Brights 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Beautiful Day
Tools: Stitched Stars Dies, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Aqua Painter (for splatter)
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine


So much fun, right?!  I love how easy it is to take something you love and switch it around to use what YOU have.  This was a pretty easy switch...but you could take the concepts from this card and do a million different things and themes with it!  Also...I kinda love this color combo and everything.  There is a subtle brightness about it...and I love it.


I. Will. Never. Get. Enough. Of Those. Stitched. Stars.  😍😍😍


And I love how stamping the sentiment over and over again makes such a fun background...yet let it pops as well!!!  So  much fun!

I hope you enjoy this card!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...