Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Buffalo Check Wishes With Stitched Stars...

Have you devoured Stampin' Up!'s HOLIDAY CATALOG yet?!  I am loving using holiday catalog stuff for non-holiday events so far!  Hee.  One of my VERY favorite bundles is the So Many Stars Bundle (item # 153016).  It is FABULOUS!  And look at the fun you can have with it all year. 



Colors: Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks: Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pineapple Punch, Bermuda Bay
Stamps: So Many Stars, Buffalo Check
Tools: Heat Tool,Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched Stars Dies, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter (splatter on inside of card)
Accessories: White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Bermuda Bay 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon, Basic Black 3/8" Scalloped Edge Ribbon, Iridescent Sequin Assortment

That sentiment came from a Christmas greeting, and I just cut the Christmas word out to make it work for year round!  (Also...can we talk about that Buffalo Check Background Stamp?! Swoon!  😍😍😍)

I want to show how I actually did this sentiment.  I didn't want to stamp it right on cardstock because that was a darker look than I was going for.  I wanted a little more variation.  So here are my steps:


1.  Embossed greeting onto Whisper White cardstock.


2.  Brayer Granny Apple Green ink over the sentiment.  (***Note...I made it pretty even in color here...you don't have to do that if you want more variation in color.)


3. Cut out the greeting!!  Throw any words away that you don't want to use!  😀  ***Note:  you can also use this for shapes and images as well!


4.  Adhere your greeting on your project! 

Fun, right?!  I just have to show you one way that you can add so many details with this bundle!  Stamping then die-cutting, layering die-cut pieces, etc, etc. 


And love this touch of layered ribbon...


Also...since this is a black card...I made sure I did a white insert inside so that it would be easy to write a greeting.  I, of course, had to stamp it as well!



Star-tastic, right?!  😁  How about one last view?


Hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...