Friday, August 2, 2019

TGIF Challenge 223...Modern Colors With Modern Heart:

Yay!  Challenge time!  And not only challenge time, but it is COLOR CHALLENGE time!  I LOVE a good color challenge!  However...I have to say that I don't know how challenging it was...considering two of my fave colors were apart of it.  Hee!  But what do you think?!  Will it be a challenge for you?!  Can you guess what colors are in the challenge?! 



Colors: Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape
Inks: Pigment Sprinkles, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Modern Heart
Tools: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Woven Threads Sequin Assortment, Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Gorgeous Grape 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder

I hope it wasn't hard to guess, but here you go with the official list!


I decided to make a little thank you treat for this challenge...and it was quite fun to do.  I just made a panel for the front of an Acetate Card Box.  I love how quick & simple it is to use Stampin' Up! products to make all sort of cute things...way more than just cards.  It's so much fun to brighten someone's day with pretty things!  😀

Here are a few details:


Will it surprise you to know that the ONLY ink pad I used for this card was a VersaMark ink pad?!  But wait!!!  How did I get that FABULOUSLY vibrant color?!  Why...I used the NEW PIGMENT SPRINKLES!  They. Are. The. Best.  I love them very much and have a blast using them.  Again...the colors just POP with vibrancy.  😍


I hope you enjoy this card and I hope you come play along with our challenge this week!  Hope on over to the TGIF CHALLENGE BLOG to see what the other designers made and to play along with us!!! 

Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...