Friday, August 16, 2019

So Very Thankful For The Love Of Felt...

The For the Love of Felt Stamp Set is designed to be used with the bright & fun "For the Love of Felt" Project Kit.  The kit is so fantastic, and luckily...the stamp set is just as fantastic on its own!  I went with the bright and fun theme and made this card:



Colors: Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Inks: Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, LIGHT Calypso Coral Blends Marker
Cardstock/Papers: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Brights Designer Series Paper
Stamps: For the Love of Felt
Tools: Stitched Nested Labels Dies
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Woven Threads Sequin Assortment

Some Designer Series Paper, a fun focal point, sequins, Baker's Twine colored with a Blends Marker, and a Stitched Nested Label Die...why who could ask for anything more?!  😊


I plan on making more of these in more color combos because I loved making them a lot.

Hope you enjoy!!!


Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

It's A Rainbow Surfboard Beach Day!!!

 Love me a Beach Day! And love me some rainbows!  So why not combine them?! 😁 💕  I used the Beach Day Bundle & rainbow colors to creat...