Saturday, August 24, 2019

Noble Peacock With Petal Pink...

I LOVE the Noble Peacock Suite. I love the bold colors in the suite as well.  However...my teenage daughter saw the peacock that I had stamped, handed me a piece of cardstock, and said, "Mom!  You should use this pink with that peacock!"  There was no way I was saying no to that!  So thank to Kylie...here is the card I made:



Colors: Petal Pink, Blueberry Bushel, Bermuda Bay, Gold, Whisper White
Inks: Petal Pink, Bermuda Bay, Blueberry Bushel, VersaMark,
Cardstock/Papers: Petal Pink, Shimmery White, Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps: Royal Peacock
Tools: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Detailed Peacock Dies, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Nature's Twine, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon
 
I love this elegant peacock.  I love the layered stamps that come with the stamp set also.  So easy to add that fabulous gold embossing:


You may be wondering where this twine is from also:


This is from the Nature's Twine pack.  I just pulled a few strands from the Grapefruit Grove color and tied it into a bow.  It makes it thinner and gives it that crinkled look.  I love it!!

One last look at the card:


I hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...