Saturday, March 30, 2019

Pineapple Punch Bloom By Bloom...

I love a good card with bright colors.  Well mix bright colors with the fun bold blooms of the Bloom By Bloom Stamp Set (item # 148820)...and sign me up!!! This card makes me so happy! 



Colors: Pineapple Punch, Coastal Cabana, Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover
Ink Pads: Pineapple Punch, Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers Pineapple Punch, Coastal Cabana, Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover, Whisper White
Stamps: Bloom By Bloom, Incredible Like You
Tools: Bitty Blooms Punch Punch, Tailored Tag Punch
Accessories: Silver Mini Sequin Trim

Those FUN small flowers are made with the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack (item #148532) and I think they just add the perfect touch to this card.

I have to give a shout out to one of my fellow Artisan Design Team members.  Mikaela Titheridge designed a card close to this that I just fell in love with.  (Check hers out on her blog HERE!!!)  I was so grateful that she said yes and allowed me to CASE her!  Thank you Mikaela!!!!  😍

What do you think of these fun little flowers?!


Aren't they just precious?!

This card was simple to put together, yet packs a big punch...a Pineapple Punch!  (That's the name of the yellow color I used.  Haha.)

We made this card at the last Suite Stampin' Success event that I did.  It was a fun make & take, if you are asking my opinion.  😀


Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...