Monday, March 4, 2019

Celebrate With Gears!

It's no secret that I struggle a bit in the "make a manly card" area.  I LOVE flowers, pink, glitter, etc.  These are all not things that you may typically use to describe a card with a "manly" feel.  (However...that is also not to say that you can't use these things when making manly cards also!!!) Anyway...I made a more manly card the other day so thought I better share.  😁


ColorsGray Granite, Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Tranquil Tide
Ink Pads: VersaMark, Gray Granite
Cardstock/Papers Gray Granite, Basic Black, Whisper White, Classic Garage Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Geared Up Garage
Tools: Garage Gears Dies, Heat Tool, Stapler
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Black/Silver 1/4" Striped Metallic Ribbon, Faceted Dots, Fine Tip Glue Pen

I feel like this card need a little bit of work, but it is what it is for now.  I do LOVE this gear from the Garage Gears Dies (item # 148521)!  Check out the gloss on this beauty...


Isn't that fun?!  Want to know how I did that?!  Well...I just used the Fine Tip Glue Pen (item #138309)!  I just spread some out on the gear and let it dry!  (***Tip:  I would recommend putting it on the Silicone Craft Sheet first - item #127853 - and adding the glue.  Then let dry and add to project.  For this project...I didn't decide to add the glue until I was almost done with the card.  So I just carefully did it when it was already attached to the project.)


All in all...I created a more manly card than my norm.  😀



Thoughts?  Questions?  Comments?!  Leave them here below or send me a message!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...