Wednesday, March 27, 2019

February Club Project...Adore Those Blooms!

I can't believe I forgot to share this last month!  I LOVE the project that we made at my February club night.  I got the idea from a friend that did a demonstration of a bunch of different kinds of treat containers at my last Suite Stampin' Success meeting.  And I fell in love and knew I had to make them right away.  😀  Want to see?!


ColorsLovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral
Ink Pads: Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Bloom By Bloom, Incredible Like You
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Accessories: Basics Rhinestones, Pineapple Punch 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, 2018-2020 In Color Mini Binder Clips, 6"x8" Cellophane Bags

How fun is this?!  It is just the cutest little pouch made with Designer Series Paper, and then a 6"x8" cello bag goes inside the pouch with your treat!


I added taffy to this one, but there are a whole lot of options you could add inside! Isn't it so cheery and fun?!


I love this blooms suite SO. VERY. MUCH!!!!



So do you feel this same?!  Does seeing this make you want to go make one yourself?!  I hope so!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...