Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Day for Sweets!!

What day doesn't call for something sweet?!  So I pretty much think this card would be perfect for any day of the week?!  What do you think?!



Colors: Lemon Lime Twist, Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Lemon Lime Twist, Gorgeous Grape, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Brights Designer Series Paper
Stamps: More Than Words, Sweetest Thing
Tools: Big Shot, Jar of Sweets Framelits, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, Bermuda Bay 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon

I have done a lot with these jars.  I think they are the cutest.  For these jars...I just stamped them in the background and then added a little watercoloring for some interest.  I think it turned out kinda fun:


I love this focal point also!  Stamp set is from the NEWLY RELEASED "More Than Words" stamp set!  LOVE THIS ONE!  (Click HERE to see the flyer!)


I hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!!!!

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...