Friday, April 13, 2018

TGIF Challenge 155: Sketchy Polka Dots...

I LOVE a good sketch challenge.  So easy to put a card together when you are given a "map" to what to do!  My project today follows the sketch pretty exact...because I loved it so much!!


Colors: Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst, Petal Passion Designer Series Paper, Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper Pack

Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous

Tools: 1 1/4" Circle Punch
Accessories: Peekaboo Peach Baker's Twine, Brights Enamel Shapes
Doesn't this card just *SCREAM* party?!  I thought so!  Love the fun and bright colors!!!  And see how closely it matches this weeks sketch:


I LOVE this sketch!  I can't wait to see what you do with it!  Check out the TGIF Challenge blog to play along!!!

Here are some up-close photos of some details of my card...


The dots are just punched out, using the 1 1/4" circle punch, of Lemon Lime Twist Glimmer Paper.  It is part of the Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper pack.  😍


I love the peekaboo Bermuda Bay color coming from behind.  And those Enamel Shapes...YUM!!

I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  And head on over to the TGIF Challenge blog to play along!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...